Trapnall Hall Rates & Contact Information
|Purpose||Fee||Total hours building used|
|Meetings on weekdays, with no food, scheduled between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. only||$50/hour||7|
|Meetings on weekdays, full day, with one meal provided by caterer.||$400.00||7|
|Wedding receptions, cocktail parties, buffet affairs, etc.||$450.00||4|
|Meetings on weekdays, half day, with one meal provided by caterer.||$250.00||4|
|Seated luncheons, scheduled between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. weekdays only, maximum 64 people||$250.00||4|
|Seated dinners (after 4 p.m.), maximum 64 people||$450.00||4|
|Weddings and Receptions||$550.00||5|
|Wedding rehearsals scheduled after 3:30 p.m.||$100.00||1|
|Photographic portrait work M-F, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.||$50.00||2|
Rules and Regulations
- An Arkansas Department of Health-licensed caterer, pre-approved to work at Trapnall Hall, must cater the event.
- Maximum time allowed for serving alcohol is two hours.
- Trapnall Hall is a no-smoking environment.
- Bartenders must be employed by and be under the direction of the caterer. No guest may serve himself from the bar.
- Trapnall Hall does not allow birdseed, rice, confetti, potpourri, or rose petals.
- Food will be served only in the dining room.
- No beer kegs, fountains, or ice sculptures are permitted.
- No dancing or disc jockeys are allowed; however, we welcome use of the piano in the south parlor. Small musical groups are acceptable.
- No heavy musical equipment or other objects that may damage the floors may be brought into the building.
Fees include plates, punch cups, wine and bar glasses, flatware, silver serving pieces and chairs provided for use inside the building. Overtime fees will be charged. The Trapnall Hall facilities manager will be able to give you specific fees for special events. Contact Abigail Howe at (501) 324-9716 or by e-mail.